Friday, December 28, 2012

Wow.... and High Five for Friday

Wow, it's been ten, 10 whole days since I've sat down and did anything on here!! So much has happen ... were to start!! I guess at kind of the beginning... We brought The Boyz home last Saturday!! (just let me say....woot woot!!) It has been kind of insane every since, a mostly good kind of insane.... but insane none the less. I think it's going to be a wild and crazy ride with all of us figuring each other out, our own quirks.... what works, what doesn't.
 E, is an amazingly resilient kid who so far as shown a pretty cool sense of humor, has a lopsided grin.... and amazing eyes! He's also pretty shy and likes to read... and of course play on his ds!!
TJ is my happy boy!! You would not believe the smile on this kid....  he looks up at me and smiles and I want to give him the whole world. But he also really enjoys his cars and games... any game as long as you'll play with him.... (I mentioned that smile?)  And is amazed that we read every night.
The baby..... aw, The baby is as sweet and cuddly as they come till he doesn't get his way... then boy, it's Katie bar the door!! He has a temper and he's not afraid to use it! But he also has an angelic smile and when he wraps his little arms around my neck..... I just melt! But we are still all getting used to each other.... so melting isn't really an option.
Our Little Guy is a bit taken aback by having to share, his toys, his room and his Mom and Dad... but I think with lots of hugs, kisses and I Love Yous he'll get the hang of it. Plus everybody has a few toys they don't have to share!! So I think that'll help to. (I hope!)
And we are going to re-arrange the bedrooms again..... E is going to have his own room. ( there goes my craft closet... for now. Look for it somewhere else...) TJ and The Baby are going to share cuz they are on the same internal clock and Our Little Guy will go back to having his own room!! (Poor kid hasn't slept his normal sleep in a week!) So hopefully that will help.....  fingers crossed!!

                           I hope everybody had a great Christmas!! Ours was fantastic!!
                                                                  TGIF!
                                                       Photobucket

                             

1 comment:

  1. Hey Missy~....You spelled Katie (bar the door)WRONG!!!! it's K-A-T-Y.
    So glad the Boyz are settling in! I am so incredibly happy for you guys... and tell Timmy that he just 'lost' that she he built...it can be your new craft room!

    ReplyDelete