Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Town and Ice

I went to town the last nice day... Wow.... just last week, and got a few shots of the walking mall and some cool old buildings, well, some cool details on some cool old buildings. The ice comes this morning it really is pretty and I hope it translated as well as I think it did, (or hope it did!) But here ya go... the world as I see it through my lens.

  
Pretty Christmas Window
               



      
                             I love the scroll work..
                            the details just get me
Looking down a fence



On the Library 








The stones with what
 looks like roman numerals 


The Steeple on the Babtist Church
A random Street...
Icebreakers... who knew?
                                                                
On to the Ice... and they are pretty branches and leaves
in my yard.. so no need for captions... right?





No comments:

Post a Comment