Friday, January 31, 2014

The Friday 5

So we have made it through another week... whew. And almost another month, Where exactly did January go? I think time just evaporates... I guess the old saying, time flies is a true one. We are soooo looking forward to some warmer weather this weekend, before it starts snowing, again. ( I swear this is payback for gloating the past few years.) However I don't know about y'all but I am really longing for spring! On to the week in review....


1.Lacrosse is back! And he likes it enough that he'll be playing on a team come the spring season! 

                                             
2. The new way to do long division.... grrrr.... now we have to deprogram him to do it the right way! :)


3.The start of my flower wreath... with a more clear tutorial (at least for me.) Find it Here, so far it's going pretty well... mostly just time consuming. I'm figuring several hundred outta do it! 

4. We had a beautiful sunrise this morning!!  


5. I love my music... I can live without the T.V., but not music. Pandora is the ticket for me! I can have music anywhere with it. Phone, tablet, computer and yes through my TV when I'm downstairs. And very worth upgrading to Pandora One



                                 Linking up with:
                                                                    High Five for Friday
                                                                            The Lauren Elizabeth

 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png
The Diary of a Real Housewife
                                                                   
Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
The Good Life Blog
                                                                 

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment