Monday, August 5, 2013

It's the first Monday

So it's the first Monday in August... Does anybody else feel like this summer has just flown by? I'm starting to consider school starting, my first day of the first day back to school in quite a while, and my first "real" fall in awhile, think the deep south (where we have spent the last few years). but here's a quick look back at July and the dog days of summer
The Move to Virginia 

Thanks to wonderful neighbors... A Table!

Roughing it

Still roughing it

STUFF!!

The Caverns

Disney....

hehehehe..... The Cars Suite

Lazy dayz

The best shelves

My favorite new purse

So as you can see this summer has been fun of fun and crafts, new states. Now I think I'm ready to settle into a nice calm, (Yep, right) school routine.... along with crisp fall days, the leaves changing colors and homework. I think the boys are ready too. But until then I'll enjoy the last days of summer along with mah boyz!

No comments:

Post a Comment