Friday, August 2, 2013

It's Friday

Ya know that's quite possibly the hardest part of Blogging... sometimes a title jumps at me and most times I stretch for one, so for today, it is what it is... Friday!! And time for H5FF, one of my favs to do , but also sometimes the hardest...

1 .B-Day Flowers from Brando!
2. B-Day Flowers from the Biddy Girl



3. New Messenger Bag!



4. For my Sunnies


5. Cookies!! New recipe 


So it was my B-Day this last week! Dinner out (not on Friday!)

1.& 2. Flowers from the kids
3 & 4 The new much smaller Messenger Bag! I love this shape and the fact that I can carry a small child , uh, everything I think I need plus what everybody else thinks they need. Made outta the Mr's old jeans, the Biddy girls pockets... a painters tarp and other random scraps. What's not to love?
5. A new cookie recipe, (that I already modified) double chocolate chip and English toffee chocolate chip. yumm...

Have a great Friday and a fantastic weekend!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment