Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sucker....

Yes, it's true, I am a sucker. I have a problem with the word the No, (unless it's one of the boys asking for something... then NO is not a problem ;) ) but if you need help.... I'm your girl. 
So I got tapped at the school recruitment night, as a tiger den leader, and said I'd think about it, all the while Nicky baby, my Tiger Scout, is saying "You'll do it, right Mom" . Yeah, maybe. Then at the meeting itself.... "We really need a Tiger Den Leader". And wouldn't ya know it... My mouth pops open and says.... "Yes, I'll give it a try", damn mouth, gets me in all sorts of trouble! However in this case I won't be alone, a cute little Mom said she'd help. 
So congrats to Missy C... and me for being co-leaders of ours boys Tiger Den... Bless our little hearts!



                                                   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment