Monday, February 10, 2014

Naked 2 and the Weekend Wrap

Saturday I got the Naked 2 palette! Just let me say Wow! Very nice colors... from matte to sparkly. But not over the top glittery. Just enough to wake you up. The other really good thing is they really do last allllll day. I am hugely impressed, and just love playing with all the colors. There are some really good tutorials on youtube to give inspiration, I however will not be showing the looks, close ups are not nice! ;) But so far 2 thumbs up on the Naked 2 Palette.



After shopping, (score shoes... and Honey I really did save you money!) Haircut, what is it about a new haircut (even just a trim) that makes me feel sassy, maybe it's the red shoes. The rest of the weekend was full of looking at houses and hockey! I love looking at model houses, ideas abound! Nicky baby is picking up Hockey like an old pro, while J-Boy reminds me of Brando's first time playing tee-ball.... picking flowers and watching the butterflies! But he is having a good time and the coach is just amazing.... (patient) It does drive the Mr. a little crazy (competitive much?) But I'm guessing they will both get the hang of it.
All dress and ready

This is how to hold you stick

He's got the puck

Opps.. over skate

Wow, the lights are shiney

No comments:

Post a Comment