Friday, February 7, 2014

The Friday Five

Whew, Friday has finally arrived!  Yay!! Along with hopefully warmer temps, but as we have a lovely snow storm moving in, prolly NOT. Aww, Winter I am so over you... go away, far, far away! I'll telling y'all now the first person that complains about the hot summer... well, use your imagination! On to the Friday Five!!

                         

1. My paper flowers are coming along nicely... now I just need a form or something to turn them into the wreath I'm envisioning.

2. My favorite look for the week! I have never mixed patterns quite like that. I loved the blue pin stripe shirt with the floral cardigan, I'll be wearing that ... Lots!   

3. Eazy E shoveling the snow!! Who knew it would be so entertaining to watch him work?! 

4. The Biddy Girl's homework... Grrrr.... imagery answers? Really? 

5. 2 of my favorite girls... goofing off!

Hope y'all have a fanatic weekend and we'll see y'all back here Monday!


Linking up with: 

                                                       High Five for Friday
                                                           The Lauren Elizabeth



 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png
The Diary of a Real Housewife
                                                     


 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
The Good Life Blog
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment