Sunday, November 25, 2012

High Five for Friday.... on Sunday

Hello there..... I've had a nice few days off. Been hangin' with the Folks, Our Little Guy and Mr. Crazy! It's been great. Went shopping with the Mamma on Black Friday, and the funny thing is we weren't looking for anything special. But scored at Hancock Fabrics.... got place-mat and table runner material!! I'll be whipping them up this week. So for the week a few of my favorite things, even though it's Sunday.... It's still High Five for Friday     





1
2


3
4
5













1. Thanksgiving Dinner.....
      Baby Greens with Grape Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
     Pancetta wrapped Beef Tenderloin with Whipped Horseradish Cream
     Crispy Potatoes with Fennel
     Lemon Garlic Green Beans
     Asiago and Artichoke Hearts rolls

2. Mr. Crazy doing the outside lights..... it's sooooo pretty
3. Our Little Guy doing the reindeer antlers
4. The Folks!
5. My favorite dress..... one more way!


So even though it's Sunday and I'm several days late..... It's still my High Five for Friday!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment