Thursday, November 1, 2012

uh, Really Only Thursday

Wow, it's really only Thursday.... but that's a good thing. It's been a super quick week!! So today I'm just gonna cruz..... pick up the house is preparation of clean it Friday. (yes, I know my OCD is showing... and shouldn't that be, CDO) Play work on the blog thing.... mess around on Pinterest  I'm looking for a crafty thing to do next week.... maybe I'll try my hand at a neckless.... but we'll see. Today I'm wearing 3 things I made.... The wired headband, which I have to say I love. The Scarf and the tee Shirt Flower. And for some reason I'm feeling rather retro....  



                   





Y'all have a great Thurs, I'm linking up today with.... Mine for the Making So if you found your way here from there... Hi, How are ya? Having a good day??

No comments:

Post a Comment