Monday, November 19, 2012

YOLO Monday

Welcome to another Monday..... woot woot.... (yep, right). As it's Thanksgiving week.... there is NO school, So Our Little Guy is gonna have a nice little break, but do tell me one thing, on school mornings I have to sing (good morning to you.... good morning to you...)  him awake..... at 6:30 am, no school and he's bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:45 am. What is the deal with that?! Aww, well I guess this means nap time will be a bit earlier. So on today's menu....9:00 selection staffing TODAY!! ( providing nobody forgot to scheduled the conference call.) So keep y'alls fingers crossed, Please! A 9:30 appt. at the car dealer, to do whatever they needed to do but couldn't do when we picked up the new car. 12:30 Therapy with Miss A and OT, Our Little Guys case worker, the fabulous Ms. M  is gonna come sometime today and my parents are here!!
So for today I have to say that I am truly thankful for a busy schedule and all the people in my little world.
So here's to a YOLO Monday!!





Linking up today with your Hostesses with the mostest Molly at Still Being Molly and Carly at Lipgloss and Crayons



                                                       stillbeingmolly

No comments:

Post a Comment