Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday.... Yes

I have to say Wednesday snuck up on me this week... It's half over and have I got anything done.... Nope! Not a thing, not a single thing on my huge to-do list. I have however jumped through tons of hoops. We are trying to get Da Baby some extra help.... speech and hopefully some occupationally therapy hence the hoops, and let me tell you there are a bunch of them! On the upside everybody has been very helpful so that's a plus.

Yesterday was field trip day for the preschool!! What fun, Hay Rides (minus the hay) pumpkin picking, apples to munch, and perfect weather. You could not have asked for a better day. I'm really liking the fall weather... crisp and clear. The leaves are changing and it's beautiful.

Farm on the hill

Jumping on the pillow

Hay wagon ride


Learning about pumpkins
    

No comments:

Post a Comment