Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What day is it..?

Every Wednesday Eazy E gets up takes a shower comes down the stairs... and asks (at the top of his lungs, I might add) "What day IS it..... HHUUMMPP DDAAYY.  This moring after the the required question, with self answer, he ask, " Mom, why do they call it hump day?" That boy cracks me up! :) Today is also "Rock the 80's Day" so as I'm popping collars, puffing hair, I'm waxing nostalgic, and the same boy.... looks up and says "you were in high school in the 80's?"  Why yes, yes I was!! And what a decade it was... leg warmers, parachute pants, peg-legged jeans, and big hair, awww the good old days.

                             

   

As for me today... I'll be finishing up my school paper keeper! However I won't be rocking the 80's.. More like Mumford and Sons and Stone Temple Pilots. Rock On!

No comments:

Post a Comment