Friday, November 8, 2013

A Conversation and the Friday Five

On the way home from Preschool, Da Baby says to me, "My Friend got on red today... first he was on yellow, then he went all the way to red!" So being nosy and wondering why said friend got on red, (the Friend is a sweet kid, by the way) I asked, "well, Baby, why was your Friend on red today?" Da Baby says " He spit on another friend, and wouldn't listen, and talked during carpet time." "Oh", I replied, "So your Friend was having a bad day..." Da Baby, says (in all seriousness) " Friend was being a Bitch today!" I about died, laughing that is.... after I finally got it sucked back in, Da Baby and I had a talk about the cuss words! What a Kid!! ;)

On to the Friday Five!! Woot Woot... Friday, (Honey... I'm voting for Sushi tonight in case you're wondering and reading this.)  




1. Sleeping on the Mr. who also likes her!

2. Look at my funny face

3. Favorite project of the week

4. Next favorite project... Yes I made Cara a jacket...
It's cold here

5. HUmmm.... at least it's quiet now.




                                       Linking up with


                                                   

High Five for Friday

                                                                 The Lauren Elizabeth


 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png
The Diary of a Real HouseWife
and
Follow the Rules 

 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg
The Good Life Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment