Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hummm..

A lot has happened this week so far The Boyz have been out of school for the last 4 days! Which in itself is full of adventure, nothing like competing with a 10 yr old for computer time. :) I almost always win that one. Between refereeing and the cold snap we are all ready for school today... well most of us.

The Mr. got me a little puppy... she's so sweet!! And I find myself in a much better mood these days, I am so Not a morning person, but having to get up and take the the puppy out... well it's kind of uplifting she won't let me be grouchy. Cara, for that is her name, and the Cats (Boo and Liaha) have a wary truce, the cats think Cara is a walking toy... 


                                            
Mia Cara
I'm also thinking about trying my hand at a tutorial, for placemats... they were really easy, ( after I figured out the measurements and the shape) took about a hour, hour and half to do 9 of them... 6 full sized and 3 smaller. I think they turned out rather cute and a bit different than the standard rectangular ones. Another plus is they fit the table better. Maybe tomorrow... as I'm being paged to go outside. Oh happy days!

                                                   
oval-ish placemat
   

No comments:

Post a Comment