Friday, July 26, 2013

H5FF

I am so taking the day off today... no cleaning, well I've already cleaned the kitchen and I have to clean out the car out after our whirlwind trip to Northern IL, and I really should put the laundry away I did before we left... but really No cleaning... no mowing.... no cooking!! I'm declaring today a day off!! So what may you ask are you going to do?? Just hang with the boys, Plan a trip to the beach... or DC one last hurrah before school starts.... hmmm the possibilities.

On to the highs of the week....

1. Score!! $2.00 at a yard sale!! I see it in wild colors with different patterns

2. The Mr's best shelves in the whole world!!



4. Aww the seatbelt pillows... they needed to be a touch wider, I think but everybody loved them and they worked great!

5. You really can't tell.... but it was a huge Summer Moon!!  Just gorgeous!!






3. The summer bag, worked great for our trip and kept the boyz stuff nicely rounded up.


 photo H54F_zps6c02d9a1.png

Linking up with the adorable Lauren Elizabeth














Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
And a new link up....
The Good Life Blog

2 comments: