Friday, July 19, 2013

It's H5FF

It's my weekly version of H5FF.. woo wooo, another week is marked off my calendar and we are getting closer to.... school starting... maybe some cooler temperatures,  ;oP , Christmas... naw I don't wanna go there yet!!

This was a very productive week... 2 of the 3 boys were away at came all day! ( I can't wait for school.... I love them, but...) So Da Baby and I had some quality time... and tons of fun. Playing in the pool and the sand box. I did get a couple of projects done and crossed off my to do list, (whew, it's a never ending list though) The long hallway in the kitchen is done... finito....finished. And it made my very favorite project of the week!!





1.Before...
2.After
3.I'm going to need a new 'tater masher

4.It's coming together 

4.Cars and planes and trucks, Oh My















5.Hanging in the pool
So there it is my H5FF... Have a good weekend and go out to dinner tonight!! Nobody should cook on Fridays'!!

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth, cuz she is just to cute and I love her blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment