Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday... All ready!

This week is just flying by... and I haven't got anything done on my want to list! Go figure, What I did get done was, make drawer organizers, that I think I like, all but the knife drawer one.... might be back to the drawing board for that drawer but I'm gonna live with it for a couple of days and see.

The Mr. helped me out with a how to problem... he's soooo smart, and when he hears hoof beats he looks for horses, while I look for zebras!! (but it works for us) So I wanted to make a sandbox for the little boys... didn't want to spend a bunch, and thought big tires... ask Mr to bring one home... he says get a kiddie pool....( well duh...) and poke a few hole in the bottom so the rain will drain... ta-da 1 kiddie pool and 200 lbs of play sand.... sandbox and I hoping hours of fun for the little boys!!
Before.....

After, but it takes up a lot of the drawer

Happy boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment