Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Umph..... kind of day

It's been one of these kind  of days... I just can't settle into anything, or feel like I can't settle into anything which is the same thing no matter how you put it.  So today is officially umph day. I couldn't decide what to post... I thought about going back to WSWW (what she wore Wed), but it's to hot for anything more that shorts and a tank (cute tank, but tank nonetheless) or a review of a few things I'm trying out, but once again umph snuck up on me.

On the upside of not being able to settle (yes, I can almost always find an upside, it's sooo annoying!) I got the J-Boys curtains done, and by curtains I mean valance... but it's done. It didn't turn out quite like I wanted, no box pleats, but I think they turn out how they were supposed to! The J-Boy likes 'em and I guess that what matters....

The long hallway got more work done on it... I think it need a few more things. Maybe. We will have to see. The laundry is started.... lunch is done.... the J-boy is napping..... the 2 big boys are at camp... and I think I just got hit by how to finish up the J-boys room..... ummmm. so I guess on that note I should go see if I can figure out how to put my idea into something I can do. Maybe being unsettled is a good thing.
See hot...
Done.... there are cars and trucks on the blue.

Getting there... needs something. More empty frames? Spoons??

No comments:

Post a Comment