Monday, July 22, 2013

Under the wire... haha it's still Monday

I know it's late but it's still Monday and since I think we hit Tuesday first.... I'm good. Today kind of got away from me. But..... I got tons done and some laundry. Let's hear a big Alleluia, the J-Boys room is done ('cepting for a few minor tweaks ) The Mr. spent Saturday building shelves for the J-boys room... and boy did they turn out fantastic !! I love them!! I put up the last of the cars, trucks, buses, boats and planes this morning!! woo hooo... Now I can move on to the next boy room.... I'm thinking Nicky Baby! Should be a fun room to do, he has his little heart set on the Spider Man... So I'm foreseeing spider webs, red and blue.

We also have to make a run to Northern IL, so with that in mind I made the boys toy bags (thanks pinterest) to fill with their stuff for the trip and seat belt pillows, (that I hope work better than the last ones I made.) On to the pictures.... I just love pictures.... they tell the whole story.



The shelves that finish off the whole room
It's Done!!
Book Bags... Hit the Picture to go to the great tutorial..at Ucreate!
.
Easy E's
Nicky Baby




The J-Boys





Seat belt Pillows






No comments:

Post a Comment