Monday, October 29, 2012

1st ever Birchbox!



Woot Woot, I got my very first BirchBox today, (should have checked the mail on Sat.) and I have to admit my first thought was..... "It's not very big, is it?!" But that aside.... when I opened it... it was packed full of stuff. Very cool stuff....and a cute little bag to keep it all in. Love, love, love the lip balm, silky going on and smells pretty good. Was very pleasantly surprised by the perfume.... very, very nice and not over the top! The eyeshadow is amazing! I haven't tried the hair tie, but I'm sure I'll get around to it. I've never tried dry shampoo before.... but we'll see. Maybe. So all in all, I'm gonna have to rate it a keeper... just because I was pleasantly surprised.



















       Linking up today over at Still being Molly, so if you're visiting from there..... Hi Ya!!
stillbeingmolly


and..... Not Dead Yet Style  if you're visiting from there.... Hi There, to you too! 

6 comments:

  1. BIRCHBOX!! I canceled my subscription this past summer to try and save a little money, but oh how I miss getting one :(

    Found you via the #YOLOMondays blog hop! Nice to meet you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vanessa!!! Nice to meet you.... I can see Birchbox is gonna become an obsession. ;)

      Delete
  2. Yay!! Glad you got your first box! Enjoy all your goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Crazy! Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday, and please come back again : >

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti! Loved your blog.... nice to see someone my age!!!! ;)

      Delete