Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Getting Dressed


I just have one very small question.... How on earth did I ever get dressed in the mornings without my computer, or Sheaffer over at Pinterest Told Me To, who puts herself together with the help of pinterest. I didn't know how or what to do with my hair until I Stumbled on to Kate over at The Small Things Blog. It's amazing.... I kinda remember..... jeans and a tee.....or try to come up with somethin' cute, take a picture send it one of the girls. Who would promptly say... Mmmooomm. So today I get up, get Our Little Guy off to school, spend a couple hours at the gym.... (and boy am I paying for it now, but I do have tons more energy, hahahaha,) come home and say to myself...."Self, lets see what Sheaffer has to say about what I'm gonna wear today." Sheaffer spent the day shopping, (lucky girl!) so off to Pinterest I go.... Ummmm, so Here I am dressed, and looking pretty good.... I hope!!

                                                                       
Inspiration..
Reality..

                                                        

3 comments:

  1. You pulled the reality off well. I always am trying with the inspiration which since pinterest I must say I actually feel like a fashionista!!! :)

    http://andthatsbeautifultome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeness. I love your blog, by the by, you can do it!! If you ever need a cheerleader, hit me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a very good job recreating this look. I just did something very similar on my blog. After reading your post and visiting Sheaffer over at Pinterest Told Me To, gave me the idea to maybe to a post a week recreating a Pinterest look! I love finding and following new blogs, I always get the best ideas and inspirations! I found your blog on The Pleated Poppy and I am loving poking around on here! I am now your newest follower and can't wait to see what's to come.

    xx
    Serena
    http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete