Friday, October 26, 2012

High Five for Friday

I'm gonna try something new.... High Five for Fridays!

Favorite Outfit for the week 
Tattoo for Potty!!
Next project?? Love Love Love!!
Most Compliments 

Tee Shirt Flower



1. Favorite Outfit- Cardigan, JC Penney
                       Cami, I don't remember, some store in the  French Quarter, New Orleans
                       Skinny Jeans , Ann Taylor
                        Necklace, Rue 21

2. Our Little guy got the Tattoo for going potty at school!! WooHoo

3. Next Project, my friend Mo has this hanging in her beautiful garden... it's a candelabra with random charms hanging on it.

4. Today's project, a tee shirt flower for my scarfs.

5. Hair, backward french braid to a messy ponytail. (looks harder than it is!)




Linked up at,    From My Gray Desk

         



2 comments: