Thursday, October 18, 2012

Slacking...

Ok, ok, I know I've been slacking. But have been at the gym for what seems like alllllll day, every day.( go me!! hahahaha) But not really mostly just 2 classes, one at 8:15 and one at like 9:45, so it pretty well eats the morning. But since round is NOT a shape I want to be...  The Gym it is.

I've also been sewing.... wooohooo, I'm making a tote bag, purse I guess. I thought it was going to be a lot bigger that it's gonna be. That's what happens what you just look at the pretty pictures, and not the real measurements. But it's good practice, and I'll post some pictures when it's done.  So I guess that's all I got on the general home front

Other Daughter, I swear I'm gonna get more recipes up on the food page, just for you..... maybe tomorrow....


No comments:

Post a Comment