Saturday, October 13, 2012

Rambling Saturday


Rambling Saturday ,we all spent the morning in town, we wandered the little farmers market. Full of some pretty cool stuff, but nearing the end of the season. So also pretty small. Then walked around downtown, I love that they have decorated for fall but putting out bales of hay with fall leaves and ribbon on them. It's pretty and cheerful. We went into a couple of different stores one an antiquey,(that I want to go back to .... without my men) and the other a home decor store, tons of fun and really good prices. Also gave me so more ideas on the crafting front, (I can make that...) I also found a store that carries my purse!! Yippee, I just love Miche Bags. But I need some more covers, I'm prolly gonna have to break down and see if I can make some.... hmmm..... now theres a thought.  I love rambling Saturdays....


                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment