Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Navy and Orange


Who told me Navy blue and Orange don't go together?? Well I'm here to tell you they do..... and I love this look. For about a year I've been trying to be a girl.... a real girl, not a tomboy girl. To me, that means makeup and hair, (the small things blog)..... jewelry, clothes, (pinterest told me to)  and shoes, (I found out I love shoes.... shoedazzle.com) So now that we've come to Texas and it's a bit cooler than Southern Louisiana, I've had to shop my closet  more. So today I was feeling a bit blah.... it's cloudy and cool.....hence the blah feeling. So to perk up I wanted a bright color.... and I love Orange it's happy, it's cheerful, it's, it's wonderful. And it goes with just about everything....... including navy blue.




                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment