Friday, October 5, 2012

It's Friday!!

Woo Hoo, it's Friday. The day of housecleaning and getting the laundry done..... the housecleaning so it's clean for the weekend when Mr. Crazy is home, so we can run around all weekend and I don't have to worry about the house. The big plus for Fridays..... it's the one night a week I don't cook!! Don't get me wrong, I like to cook... I don't even mind the clean up..... It's the deciding what to make.... and what to go with whatever I've decided to make. There are a few no brainer meals... Pork Chops, Mac and Cheese, green beans. Fried Chicken (yes, I know.... but it's chicken!!) mashed potatoes, gravy, corn.  So there are some meals I really don't have to think about. But I'm tired of making the same things. So trying to be creative, and healthy. So by Friday.... I've about cooked my brains out. I love Fridays.... So to all Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment